No Products in the Cart
Strong, soft and architecturally beautiful to touch, your adorned Punch Neoprene should be cared for, and although we have no doubt that you will look after your devoted companion, below we have listed how to take care of your bag:
The ultimate guide to caring for your newly adorned tote:
• Avoid harsh surfaces, sharp objects, grease and oil – although the neoprene has an aqua seal to help protect the bag, wash the bag immediately if it becomes stained.
Wash Care Instructions:
• Use a delicate machine cycle wash in cold water with gentle detergent, rinse
thoroughly, drip dry and ensure the item is completely dry before use.
• Ensure the metal hook is clipped onto the handle of the bag before placing
into the washing machine.
• Stain remover (non-chlorine only) can be applied directly to stubborn marks.
Firmly blot the fabric but DO NOT rub the fabric as it will create an area of
wear, rinse thoroughly.
• A simple lint roller / brush is the best way to remove surface dust and dirt.
• DO NOT dry-clean, tumble dry or iron.
• DO NOT soak the bags in water and/or detergent as it will damage the press snaps.